Click here if you like what you see

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crazy Life!!

Damn it!! What's happening? I am damn lost. How to settle this problem? No way out, I assume. Unless if I take the 'last step'!!! We will see to it later.

I have been following a famous blogger in Singapore, 'Sia Sueh', recently. She talked a lot bout everything, things she likes and things that she don't likes. And I found it pretty annoying on her post bout KL and her post bout foreign workers in Singapore.

Let's talk about KL first. In her post, she kept on complaining bout her trips to KL and how she dislikes it, how rude the people are, how unsystematic in KL. Shit, if you don't like it, don't go, it's as simple as that. If you ask the KL people, they also dislike Singapore, bout how 'polite' Singaporean are, how 'systematic' Singapore is being. But they never complain. I found it good in KL and I love it being the way it is. It is so freeeeeee in KL. You'll feel like a bird, flying around without constraint. In singapore? You are being tied. No freedom. You want freedom? You move out of it!!!!

Now, bout her post bout foreign workers. Bitch, u are damn lucky being borne in Singapore. And ur parents are not poor people. Do you know that, these people came to Singapore selling their lands, borrowing money from Ah long?!!! And it will take them at least 2 -3 years to repay the loan. Due to my previous job, i get to know a lot of foreign workers, and I enjoyed being friends with them. You sure get to learn a lot from these people. And I experienced seeing some of them, dying in Singapore, killed themselves, accidents......

No comments: