Click here if you like what you see

Friday, April 3, 2009

Damn it Lamp Berger, Damn it SGN, Damn it SYN


Damn it lamp berger. Because of this damn lamp berger, I have been conned near up to RM15k, all hard earned money! And not to mentioned all those friends that I have lost. pull myself out after joining just for a couple of months, can't stay any longer, cheating other people of their money, though in the process, 2 of my friends got conned... really felt sorry to them....


Let me just share this with all of you so that you can take it as a lesson in life


A year ago, one of my friend, Tony invited me to an outing somewhere at Johor. Without suspecting, I just joined. He said some of his friends/colleagues will be going. When we arrive the meet up points, there are already some of them there, Chinese and Indians. At start, the number are just relatively small, 7-8 of us. Then slowly, more and more people came until it reaches 40++. I was quite suprised but Tony said that some of them bring along their colleagus and friends. Then, we drive up to a resort at a nearby beach. We play and kinda enjoyed ourselves. Some of them are regulars there while some of them are newbies, just like me. When I asked them, most of them said that they are 'businessman' doing some networking business. I thought they were refering to Computer Networking, thus did not ask more on their profession and continue to mingle around with them. There, T introduced my to F,C and L (regulars in that group). According to T, these are the organisers of the outing. C was the one with the most friendly look, kept talking to us and chatting. We played at the beach, have BBQ dinner that night and even play cards until late of the night.

The next day, when I woke up, when we are having our breakfast, a lot of them are actually wearing the same orange T-shirt (with SGN logo on it and looks like the Holland Soccer team jessey). When I asked, C explained that they actually belong to the some sort of networking company. C told me that on the way back to Johor, they will stop a while at their company as they are having some sort of party there. Then I suspect that something was wrong and suspect that this is some sort of MLM company. They really planned everything so well that at the start, they told me not to drive my car as it will be difficult to coordinate. Thus, on the way back, I was like no choice but to follow them to their company for the whatever party which turn out to be a MLM talk.

Though suspicious, I was quite impress with the number of people attending and encouraged by the talk. The talk by one of their so called 'Duke C' was very persuading. Not to be mentioned of all the lamp berger there which add into my curiousity. I actually believed in their bullshits bout how you can make at least RM15k a month by only introducing 5 friends into the scam. Then I told them that one of my friends have actually warned me bout this Lamp Berger MLM business cheating people RM20k to RM30k. They, cleverly pushed all the blames to their counterpart, SYN, another Networking company for Lamp Berger in Malaysia and said that we only need to pay a registration fees of RM2500 only. And with this registration fees, they are actually giving you some lamp bergers and oil essences which they claimed to be more than Rm2500k. The thought of not much improvement in my career plays a lot in my decision to join this Lamp Berger scam. After joining for the first month, they told me that since I did not have any experience, I must attend their training classes first, which turn out to be mind washing talks. When I have joined them for a month, then I have to attend this talk call Y35 (turned out to be Why you must pay RM35k) given by the Duke C (the owner SGN). After all the shit talks, I really believed that by paying more to upgrade your membership, you'll get to earn more. They even encouraged you to make a bank loan and will accompany you to the bank in order to make sure that you didn't run away. I did not wanted to take up any loan from bank, thus ended up paying all my saving (up to RM15k if I am not wrong).

Now, after upgrading my membership, I was told to bring in new member immediately. Huh, so all those talk bout training is actually to coax u to upgrade ur membership. There is no training at all. Shit!


I was able to bring in 2 of my friends to office and after the 'T-up' session, they agreed to join. Reason given is not that they believe in this whatever money making scam, but they believed in me. It really disheartened me when they said that they joined because they believed in me. And I know that in coming one month, I will need to coax them to pay more and more. Really looked down on myself then.


I told my upline that I didn't felt like continuing this act, but on the next day, F and C immediately contacted me and asked me out for a cup of tea. They said that they have something to chat with me. End up being another brain washing session.


At this point, I started to feel of retreating. I don't really wanted to end up like them, brain washing my friends and make people disguise at the sight of me. But as I said, I have bring in 2 memberships, if I back off, then what will happened to them? The thought of this made me at the crossroad, thinking of cancelling my membership or not. In the meanwhile, I still continue to attend the 'brain washing' talk.


Somewhere nearby September last year, all members are requested to attend a meeting at our branch office. We have been told that RZ Corporation, the so call company for Malaysia's DCHL has been blacklisted by Malaysia government and will not be allowed to renew their license. At this point, all the Marquises happily pointed that it is not our company problem but rather that problems created by SYN. Our SGN is still very 'pure' and was dragged to this mess by SYN. Then they said that they intended to move out from DCHL group and will get a waterfilter as product for the new company. I was like 'WTF'. I thought that they used to champion their lamp berger. Now, easily they just did a switch and turn over to a new product.
I am really dissapointed with this MLM thing. Have already pull myself out and lost the RM15k that I have invested. Damn it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SYN ni paling kuat tipu dan cari org jer kejer! Pastu suruh downline jadi count cepat (RM30,000 tuh!)

Mcm2 tektik smpi ramai org tertipu bila dh beli pangkat count!

Anonymous said...

well, i'm really at a crossroad as well.my bf had made a loan 35k for one of the MLM business because he trusted me so much. but until now, i feel cheated since i really don't want to make my incoming downlines feel cheated as well esp with the Y35? expressway to success.its been 6 months and we have nothing at all...yet my bf money is cut every month to pay the unwanted debt....

A Gust of Wind said...

Anonymous

I sympathy with what you have gone thru. My advise for you is to cut your loss, ask for a refund. at least you will be able to get 70% back.

Anonymous said...

it's really common to have people like you who doesnt willing to learn. i believe learning is a lifelong process. i totally agreed with u that a lot of people have the same thinking like u. ..
using the same concept, same office, same facility, same sistem...all the same..how come some people can do??? This is because u dont focus.
even in college or high school, In one class, got 40 student, teacher teaching the same thing, but how come some student score A or some just failed? those failed because they dont focus. i been staying in US for donkey years...wat MLM is...well, i think Malaysian is really an outdated place, because people dont tend to upgrade themselve, people always negative, slow, blame government, blame the company. MLM is just so common. u know im a business women too, to me, today u complain all about this business of MLM, next time i believe if u were into other conventional businsess, u wont be any success too,
Conventional busisness is not as u think that easy as compare to MLM busisness. U pay RM15K , u might lost RM30K or more. Trust me.
Keep track with ur SGN, coz no one prevent u from doing this MLM busisness, but ur own problem and u give up and u should responsible for your fault. By the way, if im not mistaken, there is no time frame for this busisness isnt it. it's a long term busisness and u can do whenever. Check with ur upline. u are still available for it. dont blame others. so far i think in the market Steady Global Network and Network 21 in Malaysia is the best. i personally went to their function, and i think both team are good, but in terms of earning, still SGN is the best. Remember, a team is very important in MLM, product just part of the business. wat u enjoy today at Mcdonald, in fact is MLM too. otherwise u wont be having ur hamburger today, dear.Clear?

A Gust of Wind said...

another die hard member

Xeno said...

Gust of Wind, I came here from your post at Mlmscam.net. This SGN thing trains their members not to be businessmen as they claimed. But fork toothed swindlers! Good thing you still have the humanity intact inside you. I feel sorry for your friends though.

@Anonymous

MCD IS MLM? Where on earth did you get this story? hahaha

Ok, I wanted a happy meal. I go get 5 friends first. As master I get extra fries? Like that, huh? WRONG!

Willing to learn? Nope. More like willing to LIE.


Okay. BloodSeeker out. Going to watch some footie.