Click here if you like what you see

Monday, July 27, 2009

Maid looking for a job

Hi Readers


Recently my friend took a maid to help his wife in the household chores. But his wife is not happy, and says the new maid is lazy, dishonest, a slow-learner, and last but not least she's a nuisance to the neighbourhood.


I have seen the maid, and I think there's nothing wrong with her. Nevertheless, my friend just have to please his wife, and let her go.We now have the classical damsel in distress scenario.So so sad..... !Will you please consider taking over my friend's maid. Do contact me if you are keen.


THANK YOU



























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the girl in photo is ur friend maid?? if that is she then i wan...:) hahaha..
4udiary.blogspot.com

A Gust of Wind said...

i believe there is no one that will said no lor

Jerine said...

Hahahaha... Does your maid take female boss? I also want!

Btw, thanks for visiting my blog