Click here if you like what you see

Friday, September 5, 2008

Lost in Transition

First of all, to all the visitor of this blog, hope that you'll forgive me for my low command in English and try to bear on it. What to do, born a Malaysian (you know lar, Malaysian are supposed to be good in Bahasa). Guess I need to catch up on improving my English as I am currently working in Singapore (you know lar, poor english in Singapore, and you might end up holding a bowl along the street).

Okay, firstly, a short introduction on myself. Not too handsome, not too ugly, not too fat, not too tall, not too tall, not too thin, not too clever, not too stupid. Conclusion, I m just a man.

My inspiration of starting this blog came after reading the posting on Love & Horny Horny. I'll try to link to him afterall later.

Read on, I'll try to blog as regular as possible.

No comments: