Click here if you like what you see

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tu Lan

I have actually wanted to post this since last week, but since there are more twist in Malaysia for the whole last weekend, I thought I might just add it in as well..

Tulan, this is one word that I effectively learnt from Singaporean. When u felt annoyed, angry, frustrated, you can just say it loud, Tulan!!!!!

Tulan!!!When I came over for the interview, he promised that I'll got lot to learn at here.. I have actually turn down another offer to come over here. An offer with a better pay. And how regret I am now.. Doing PURELY administration works, data entry sort of work. Damn waste.. Still, luckily the pay is not a data entry clerk pay. Then still add in a lot of data entry works for me.. New project! New opportunity to learn. MY COCK!!! Another data entry work. Damn Tulan.. When I told my gf I'll be leaving early for work every morning, she asked me what it's for. When I told her this, she said,' You are doing data entry now??' Damn paiseh.....

If my planning go accordingly, I'll be leaving pretty soon. That's my ultimate goal. Bonus? Don't care lar, i'll be making more money!!!!

No comments: