Click here if you like what you see

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

News Summary

Jelapang assemblyman Hee Yit Foong's versions

Version #1 - " What pepper spray? There was no pepper spray. They are all lies. I will make a police report"

Version #2 - " Oh you mean that thingy in my hand? That was no pepper spray. That was my key chain. Can't a lady carry a key chain to work? How can a key chain be a pepper spray? They are all lies. I will make a police report."

Version #3 - " Yes I see what you mean. From the photo it does look more like a pepper spray than a key chain. Well someone threw it at me. At first i thought the man who I gave my hotel key to threw it back at me. So I pick it up. They are all lies. I will make a police report."

Version #4 - "Actually i found this on the floor. And being an elected rep, I must be honest and return it to the rightful owner. So i asked him if he has lost a pepper spray. He told me he wasn't sure so I turn the muzzle of the spray towards him so he can see better. Then he replied it wasn't his and he turned away disaapointed (see video). Then I kept the pepper spray and will reprt to police so that police can idientify and return to the rightful owner. They are all lies. I will make a police report."

Version #5 - pending Hee's next comments.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!

2 comments:

Hee Haw said...

"HATI DAP ADA HANTU. I am a rich woman. I have 25 million ringgit in my bank. Why do I need a pepper spray? HATI DAP ADA HANTU. ... Actually that Pepper spray, those DAP people throw it at me. I don't know why those DAP people so stupid, don't want to use it on me. INstead, they threw it at me. HATI DAP ADA HANTU."

Anonymous said...

Who on Earth would want to throw a canister of Pepper Spray to another ?

It is purely illogical.

Now that you are an absolutely blatant liar, who will have trust and faith in your endeavor.

Nobody will doubt the new about you frogging to pay your hubby's ah-long debt.

No doubt you have lied to the Sultan regarding your resignation and friendly independent status.

The rakyat is better of wihout liars like you.